At Performance Medicine we are excited to have Kym King's expertise. Kym offers personalised one-to-one career guidance sessions for anyone wanting to clarify career goals, or for those changing careers. Kym also offers a specialist service for students contemplating a career in the performing arts and for performers wanting help with work/life balance or who are making the transition to other fields.
Each one hour career session is tailored to suit individual needs and is confidential. A careers session with Kym can help:
- identify your unique interests, values and personality and how these can influence or determine career choice
- explore career options
- address issues and areas of concern that may be preventing you from fulfilling your carer potential
- creat goals and an action plan to help you pursue a career pathway
- identify training, study, and volunteering opportunities to learn or develop knew skills
- with learning about the 'hidden' job market
- with resumes, cover letters and LinkedIn profile
- with interview coaching
For more information on how Kym can help you see her website.
Kym currently works at Performance Medicine Physiotherapy on Mondays.
Please book on-line or by phone through Performance Medicine 03 9820 1324.
For other days please contact Kym directly
E: email@example.com or on: 0411 381 482
Initial Consultation (1 hour): $90
Performer, student and unemployed discounts apply - please call Kym to see if you are eligible.