Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. USE LICENSE
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Performance Medicine Pty Ltd’s ste for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Performance Medicine Pty Ltd’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Performance Medicine Pty Ltd whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on Performance Medicine Pty Ltd’s site are given “as is”. Performance Medicine Pty Ltd makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Performance Medicine Pty Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilisation of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should Performance Medicine Pty Ltd or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilisation or powerlessness to utilise the materials on Performance Medicine Pty Ltd’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Performance Medicine Pty Ltd or a Performance Medicine Pty Ltd approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. AMENDMENTS AND ERRATA
The materials showing up on Performance Medicine Pty Ltd’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Performance Medicine Pty Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Performance Medicine Pty Ltd may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Performance Medicine Pty Ltd does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Performance Medicine Pty Ltd has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Performance Medicine Pty Ltd of the site. Utilisation of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Performance Medicine Pty Ltd may update these terms of utilisation for its website whenever without notification. By utilising this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. GOVERNING LAW
Any case identifying with Performance Medicine Pty Ltd’s site should be administered by the laws of the country of Melbourne, Victoria, Performance Medicine Pty Ltd State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilisation of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilised, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. Personal Information includes your name, email, phone number, demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests etc, which you submit to us through the registration process at the Site.
- HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
In general, the Personal Information you provide to us is used to help us communicate with you. For example, we use Personal Information to contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support, and inform users about promotional offers.
III. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
- YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right at any time to prevent us from contacting you for marketing purposes. When we send a promotional communication to a user, the user can opt out of further promotional communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in each promotional email. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- THIS WEBSITE USES GOOGLE ADWORDS
The Company reserves the right to change this policy at any time. You should periodically check the Site and this privacy page for updates.
VIII. CONTACT US